WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
When you visit and browse this website, or otherwise interact with Seven Post, we may collect personal information about you. “Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Information We May Collect
We collect certain nonpublic personal information subject to financial privacy laws as well as other general personal information about clients and visitors to our website directly from you or your representatives, as well as from our affiliates or third party sources such as other financial institutions, from third party data brokers or other service providers, or even publicly available information. This information includes:
· Identifiers, including name, address, Social Security Number, email address, phone number, tax identification number, and driver’s license number
· Characteristics of protected classes and demographic information, such as age, sex, and marital status
· Commercial and financial information, including investments, brokerage accounts and transactions (such as purchases, sales, account balances, inquiries, etc.)
· Unique device and online identifiers and Internet or other electronic activity information from your visit to the Seven Post website, including internet domain, IP address, operating system and information about the browser used, date and time of your visit to the website, pages visited, and address of the website that connected you to the Seven Post website (such as Google)
· Geolocation data
· Audio, electronic, visual, thermal or olfactory information, such as copies of drivers’ license, passport or other photograph identification
· Professional or employment-related information
· Education information
· Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above, to create a profile reflecting an investor’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
Purposes Of Collection Of Information
We may collect personal information for the following purposes:
- For the management and administration of our business, including identifying potential clients, on-boarding new clients, opening accounts, servicing existing accounts, offering services, events, and educational activities and materials and determining suitability of financial products and services
- To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To provide, maintain, personalize, optimize, and improve our website
- To comply with our obligations, including legal, regulatory, due diligence, business operations, operational or fiscal obligations
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal
- To market our services and other services
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
We may share this information with other entities for the business or commercial purposes noted in this policy. We do not disclose the personal information we collect about our clients to anyone except:
- To third parties in furtherance of our business relationship with our clients and then only to those persons necessary to effect the transactions and provide the services that they authorize (broker-dealers, custodians, independent managers, and service providers).
- To persons assessing our compliance with industry standards, including professional licensing authorities.
- To our attorneys, accountants, and auditors.
- To third party service providers such as vendors that perform administrative or marketing services on our behalf.
- To third parties that participate in a joint marketing program with us.
- To governmental authorities or other third parties if we are required to do so in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, and as otherwise provided by law.
- In the event of a sale of some or all of our assets or a merger or acquisition.
We do not sell personal information to third parties.
You may have certain rights to request access to specific pieces or categories of personal information we maintain about you, the sources from which we collected the personal information, the purposes for which we collect your personal information, the categories of third parties with which we shared the personal information, the categories of personal information that we have disclosed for certain purposes, or that we delete your personal information. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights. These rights may not be applicable to everyone, or apply to all of the data we maintain. When you make a request to access or delete your personal information, we will take steps to verify your identity. These steps may include asking you for personal information, such as your name, address, or other information we maintain about you. If we are unable to verify your identity with the degree of certainty required, we will not be able to respond to the request. Requests relating household information must be made by each member of the household. You may also designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. If you do so, you will be required to verify your identity by providing us with certain personal information as described above. Additionally, we will also require that you provide the agent with written permission to act on your behalf, and we will deny the request if the agent is unable to submit proof to us that you have authorized them to act on your behalf.
Where exceptions apply to a request you submit, or we are unable to fulfill your request for some other reason, we will provide you with an explanation. To exercise your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1-888-375-6098.
Personal Information Of Minors
Our services are not directed to minors under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect the personal information of minors.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We restrict access to personal information to those employees who need to know that information. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal or state standards to protect personal information.
Seven Post does not however guarantee content to be accurate, timely, secure, clerical-, computational-, or other error or virus-free. Seven Post takes electronic communication security seriously; however Seven Post cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any electronic communication transmission.
Our policy about obtaining and disclosing information may change from time to time. We will provide clients notice of any material change to this policy at least annually.
You may not use or display any trademarks, service marks, or copyrighted materials owned by Seven Post without Seven Post’s prior written consent.
If any of these terms and conditions of use is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.